Thursday 4 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist



I've been neglecting my beauty product collection recently and it's been slowly decreasing in size so I thought I'd make myself a wishlist as motivation to buy them all!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8



1. Benefit "That Gal" Face Primer £22.50 - I really really need a Primer, the reviews on this seem good so I'll probably buy a small pot of this at some point to try out. 
2. Lipcote Lipstick Sealer £3.99 - It annoys me so much when you find the most perfect shade in a lipstick then you find that it wears off in about an hour. This happens to me too often so I definitely need to invest in this. You can also pick it up at Primark for £3 - so I've been told.
4. Rimmel Instant Wash off Tan £2.99 - I've just bought St Tropez's Gradual Tan Mousse (will put up a review in a few days) which I'm planning on using as a base tan but I want something that I can use to just top up my tan for when I go for a night out. This is half price at the minute so I've just bought it online. Hopefully it's good, Rimmel are usually quite consistent with their products.
4. Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara £10.00 - Recently discovered this mascara and I'm completely in love with it. It makes your lashes look really thick without being clumpy. Not a bad price either!
5. Nails Inc Graffiti Nail Polish £11.00 - This just makes me think of the 90's and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Nails Inc nail varnishes are always amazing quality and last for ages so I deffo think this would be a good purchase!
6. Clinique 3 Step Kit £20.00 - I've had this kit before and it made my skin so soft and helped get rid of blemishes. I don't know why I never re-purchased it but I came across a review of it on a beauty blog and remembered how good it was, so it's going on my must-have list. The good thing about these kits are that there are different ones for different skins types from dry/ combination/ oily. You get a face wash, a toner for exfoliating and a moisturiser. I just think it's a brill kit and worth a try if you have trouble with your skin.
7. Essie Lilacism Nail Polish £7.99 - I just wanted a light summery nail polish as most of the colours I own are either dark or nude. Heard very good things about Essie nails polishes too!
8. Simple Vitamin Night Cream £5.59 - My skin gets very dry over night, especially as my boyfriend insists on having the fan on, and pointed at our faces all night (grrr!) so I've been looking for a night cream to wear. I have quite sensitive skin so this simple night cream seemed like the best option as it has no perfumes or harsh chemicals in it. It's a tad pricey but I'm hoping its quite thin creams would probably clog up pores over night and cause nasty break outs. Worth a try anyway!

Whats on your beauty wishlist? and have you ever tried any of the products on mine? Please send me links to reviews or comment your thoughts if you have :)

Jade x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...