Thursday 9 May 2013

Idollina festival style




Idollina

I discovered these bracelets by Idollina about a year ago when I won a stack of four bracelets in one of their competitions. Below is the stack that I won. I love the bracelets they're really good quality and the beads are a lot heavier than I expected. I've worn them at least twice a week since I've won them and they're still in perfect condition. I've also had a LOT of people asking where I got them from and telling me they love them, and I've ended up buying most of my girl friends and my Mum some for Christmas. 



They have a section just for edgy festival stacks (here) which are bang on trend for this summer. These are just two of my favourites;
Summer festival stack - Pastels
Summer festival stack - Boho 1 
                                            









Pastel Festival Stack £18.50                                              Boho Festival Stack £16.50

They also sell stacks of 2,3,4 & 5 bracelets and also single bracelets which you can customise and decide exactly what colours you want and also add charms/words to your bracelets. There are over 10,000 variations of bracelets you could choose from. I've decided I need to add a couple more to my collection so I will be buying these two (below) as soon as I'm finished with this post (yay!) .
Cream skull bracelet £4                                                           White love bracelet £4
Brilliant white classic 'Shakespeare' with pink letter cubes - 8 words to choose from
Cream all skull bracelet 






Idollina regularly run competitions on their Twitter and Facebook pages so I would reccommend following/liking them. They are currently running a competition for bloggers which you can found out how to enter here.
What do you think of Idollina's bracelets?
Jade x

P.S. My giveaway is still running if you'd like to have a look and enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...