Wednesday 12 June 2013

What I bought #3


I haven't done a haul post in like 2 weeks so thought I'd do one of everything beauty/fashion related that I've bought since the last post. There isn't actually that much stuff to be honest as I've been ill a lot of the time so only managed to get a few things. 

 1/ 1/ Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in 'On and on Bronze' - £4 Tesco (usually £5)
2/ Revlon Lipstick in 'Carnation' - £2.99  
3/ Model Co Lipliner - Free gift in Mag

Swatched;
Top - Maybelline 24hr Colour Eyeshadow
Middle - Rimmel Lipstick
Bottom - Model Co Lipliner

I actually picked up the Mabelline 24hr Tattoo eyeshadow yesterday on a whim as it was on offer in Tesco when I went in to pick up some lunch. I'm definitely more of a neutrals fan so I picked up the shade 'On and on Bronze' which is just a medium brown with gold shimmer running through it, and I wore it today and it's lasted so far without creasing at all. Definitely a new favourite! 
Next is a Revlon lipstick in shade 'Carnation' which I found in a little shop in Wigan town centre. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called but it was basically a cosmetic and beauty shop which sells end of line make up (e.g last years shades) for really cheap. I think this lipstick cost me £2.99 and probably retailed at around £7.99. It's just a sheer pink, nothing too special! 
This month's Glamour Magazine includes a Model Co free gift, and only costs £1! I picked up a copy which inlcuded the Model Co Lip Liner, it doesn't actually say what shade it is, apparently 'one shade suits all'. It's kind of a nudey-pink colour. I haven't actually worn it out yet but I really like the colour, it's very subtle.

 1/ Garnier Moisture Match for Combination to Oily skin - £2.99 Tesco (usually £5.99)
2/ Avon Secret Fantasy Perfume - £6 for 50ml

I decided I really liked the Garnier moisture match after using a sample I found in Marie Claire magazine (I think). I do have very oily skin along my T-Zone and usually find that moisturiser worsens it, however this one has a really mattifying effect, it's brilliant. I tend to use it at night and in the morning before I put on my make up and I find that my skin is a lot more manageable and I don't have to re-apply my make-up halfway through the day. Only downside in my opinion is it smells so strongly (of green tea apparently), I've had no problem with it irritating my skin I just prefer things that are un-fragaranced, but oh well!
And last of all is this little bottle of perfume. My Mum actually surprised me with this the other day (the doll!) as I 'go through perfume like it's water' apparently. It smells really sweet and flowery,  a lovely summery scent!

So that's everything, I've got a few online orders coming in the next few days so will be doing a few more haul posts!

P.s. Don't forget to enter my Parcelgenie Giveaway!!!


1 comment:

  1. love the bronzer and that pink shade of lipstick!

    check out my new post featuring Bless'ed Are The Meek Lookbook shoot!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...