Sunday 29 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


I wasn't actually tagged by anyone to do this so I'm cheating a little but. But Autumn is my favourite season so I thought it'd be good to do this post anyway. As I wasn't tagged by anyone I'm not going to tag anyone specifically but if you decide to write on yourself please do send me the link I really enjoy reading them! Anyway, I'll get started.



For Autumn, what is your...

1. Favourite thing about it? Definitely the clothes. I love dark colours and chunky knits and layering everything, and of course wearing my beloved Dr Martens :)

2. Favourite drink? Ooh tough one, I think I'll go for a caramel latte, but I do love a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a huge handful of marshmallows on top as a special treat! :)

3. Favourite scent/candle?
 If I'm honest I don't really change my favourite scents to match the seasons, I wear Diesel Loverdose pretty much all year round and my favourite candle is Waikiki Melon by Yankee Candles.

4. Best lipstick? Mac Vegas Volt is my favourite lipstick all year round however, I'm planning on trying a few more berry shades for this autumn/winter (possibly Mac Rebel)

5. Go to moisturiser? My favourite face moisturiser is probably Nivea Creme something (in the little blue tub) just because I get ridiculously dry skin during the cold months and it's an extra thick moisturiser. My go to body moisturiser would be whichever flavour of The Body Shop body butter I'm using at that moment, right now it's raspberry and it smells delish!

6. Go to colours for the eyes?
 Definitely dark browns, berry and plum shades. My favourite colours to use every winter! 

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Oh no erm what music I likes definitely depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I'm trying to relax/working I love listening to some oldies like David Bowie, Rush, Led Zep. Then it completely changes if I'm say pre drinking with friends I like a bit of charty music. I'm pretty sure that's the same with most people though!

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
 Dress, thick tights, Dr Martens, cosy cardi and a bobbly hat :)

9. Autumn treat?
 I always buy myself a new coat for a/w, I have to admit I bought mine early this year and can't wait to feature it in an outfit post!

10. Favourite place to be?
 In bed with the boyfriend, watching a film and pigging out!





1 comment:

  1. completely agree with all your answers haha especially number 10 haha

    Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...