Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Belgian Beauty Swap


I joined a group on Facebook a few months ago where bloggers from all over the world chat and plan beauty box swaps. Basically you set a budget, tell your swapper  your likes and dislikes and they go out and make a little box up of bits they think you'll like and send it out to you, and you do the same in return.
So I planned a swap with a lovely Belgian girl called Lorie (her blog) and I got my box from her a few days ago so I thought I'd do a post on it as I'm so unbelievably happy with everything Lorie chose for me, it's all perfect!

(excuse the thumb in the corner)

From left to right;
Some cheeky chocolate coins from disneyland
Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder
Une Beauty Sfumato Eyeshadow in S09
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Essence Eye Sorbet in 'Illuminating Hazelnut'
Essence tinted lip balm 
Nocibe lipstick in 'Insanity'
Essence Maximum Length Mascara
Cinq Mondes body moisturiser
 Park Avenue Mineral Matt and Cover foundation
& a little bundle of samples

How amazing is my box!? I wont do swatches or anything in this post, I think I'll test the products out first and do separate reviews on the ones I really like.
Anyway thank you again Lorie I love everything so much and I hope we can swap again in the future! 
Merci beaucoup Lorie. J'aime ma boîte! J'espère que nous pourrons échanger à nouveau dans le futur!

Let me know what you think of my box! 


Please check out my blogger of the month! - Liverpool Lashes!



3 comments:

  1. This looks like a really good swap, lots of things I have never heard of before x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these kind of swaps :) http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swap! looks like a great assortment of items!! x
    Andrea

    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...