Saturday 16 November 2013

Winter Wishlist


Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of the year! I love chunky cardis, big stompy boots and wrapping up in 20 layers. This year I'm absolutely loving most of the trends; Tartan, boyfriend jackets and of course cut out boots. So my wishlist is never ending! Anyway, I've managed to narrow it down to my 5 favourite things.

Winter Wishlist

Shoes / Bag / Coat / Dress / Hat

1. Boohoo.com Chelsea Boot £25 -
 I wasn't actually looking for any boots for this winter as I already have my Dr Martens and 2 pairs of black boots but when I came across these on Boohoo.com I knew I had to have them! They would look soooo nice with almost everything I own!

2. New Look Boyfriend Coat £39.99 - 
 This is a gorgeous dupe for the Topshop/Zara Boyfriend coats, I absolutely LOVE the colour of it!

3. Primark Pork Pie Hat £8 -
These were in Topshop a lot last year and I nearly bought one for around £20, but I'm so glad I didn't! I think these look so lovely for a night out just with a dress and a pair of  boots.

4. eBay Bag £21.99 -
 I actually just bought a similar one to this today, I'll have to feature it in a OOTD post at some point. I really needed a bag big enough for all of my uni books but I also wanted it to look smart enough to wear it out if I wanted to. Like everyone else I LOVE the bags in Zara but just can't justify spending £50+ on one.

5. Primark Floral Dress £8 -
 I'm pretty sure 99% of people own one of these so I suppose I don't need to say much about it. I'm going to go into primark Liverpool and pick it up at some point, it's just lovely!

What's on your winter wish list?
Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. love your wish list! everything is so cute! x
    andrea
    phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wish list. The colours are on point! Lovely x

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...