Wednesday 4 December 2013

Homemade Christmas Advent Calendar Day 4


Hi guys! It's day 4 of my advent calendar!



My gift for day 4 of my advent calendar is this cute bird print shower mat. Now this one kind of has a story behind it, my shower at uni leaks sometimes and my mum was saying that I needed a mat with rubber on the back so the water didn't go through onto my floor. My mum obviously knows I'm too lazy to have gone out and bought one so she's picked this one up for me. I love the bird print on it, it matches in with my room really well!

Thanks again mum!
check back tomorrow for day 5




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! Defo going back to read the other posts as I appear to have missed them! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...